Friday 23 March 2012

Patter Of Tiny Feet

This rather handsome chap is due to become a father very soon. Blue was sold to one of London's top French chef's. However before he left us Blue and Dora our Fado von der lutter grandaughter had a succesfull mating. This litter will produce some fabulous pups, not just because the heritage is world class but because both mother and father are amazing dogs. It's a massive treat for us to be expecting pups so we thought we would pass on some of the fun. Guess the number of pups that Dora will have correctly and you will be entered into a draw. On the 30th April 2012 we will draw a winner from all the entrants. This winner will be invited to spend a day with us at our base in Wiltshire. The winner will experience first hand what it's like to handle a personal protection dog and oversee our training. Included in the day will be a lunch at the Toll Gate Inn in Holt, Wiltshire. So don't delay enter your guess as a comment on this blog together with a contact email should you be the lucky winner, best of luck........K9 Protector "The sword at your side"

14 comments:

  1. Hmmm i'm gonna punt for 9! ;-) flymomanders@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is 7. D. Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Alaster - just got to try and get that lunch with you - now there is no insider knowledge here so I reckon I am eligible - so I'm going for 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alaster My guess would be 3 - amandajaynes@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately going to be 8 pups :)

    Lets hope I am right then I can view them in person.

    All the best

    Rob Welsh - robwelsh458@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 Little puppies I think - joanne - jo.mack@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7 puppies. David Thomas.
    davidjamesthomas@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 puppies. Hugh Segre
    hugh.segre@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like I'll have to go for 11 pups.

    Paul Litjens

    paul.litjens@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. As all the numbers are gone I'm going to say
    4 dogs & 3 bitches - if thats right I will be astonished!!

    David Fletcher - You have my details

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes who won????

    ReplyDelete
  12. no one won...its all a con to get you to look at the site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many thanks to all that entered the Lucky winner was informed I'm sorry it wasn't posted on here and your comments were noted Mr Anon perhaps if you would contact me directly we can discuss this. Many Thanks Alaster Bly K9Protector

    ReplyDelete